Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20

Wow I feel totally relieved right now. I took four tests in less than two weeks and I feel like everyting went pretty well, I actually learned a lot of things that I have wanted to learn. When I am pushed by a test and a grade I feel like I can really get down to business and get a lot of things done. So now that I am off of panic mode we just had a Galilee Orientation and they showed us a couple of awesome places we will be going.
I don't have much to write about because I have been way busy, and for the almost two weeks we will be in Galilee and I may not be able to give any updates while I'm gone. But keep it real out there. Until soon.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't have much to write about because I have been way busy"
    ... so you've been way busy... but don't have much to write about...
    hmm...

    ReplyDelete