Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2

Hey everyone! So I just got back from Galilee and it was the coolest vacation I have ever had. We went to a lot of the places that can be tracked through the scriptures. One of my favorite parts was taking a boat across the Sea of Galilee and sang Master the Tempest is Raging while the waters all of the sudden got rough. We went on field trips a lot of the days and in the mornings when we didn't, we would have New Testament classes. We had a lot of bon fires and played a lot of guitar. Things were a lot more laid back than they are here in the center and that was really nice.
Tomorrow morning at 6am we're going to the border to go snorkeling and that should be really fun. The activities my committee planned went even better than expected. the Kayaking on the Jordan river turned out to be rafting and the competition to be first was really fun. The other thing we organized was a hike to a huge waterfall with a pool at the bottom we went swimming in, it was sooo cool...and cold! We did more things than I have time to write about, but things are going well and I will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment